Sunday 16 February 2014

Whatever


Hey lovelies!

I hope you're well! I wore this outfit today - a casual outfit for a lazy sunday wandering around my not so exciting home town type of day. Or to put it shortly - a whatever day. This is one of the first items of clothing with a message on it that I own. I've never really considered buying something like this before, but i've been coming around to the logo trend a lot more recently. This is mainly due to all the white Vogue type of t-shirts (which I really want!) and the jokey Celine Dion t-shirts etc. 
I really want to grab a few of those as I think they are so classic and perfect to wear with anything and add a little bit of edge to an outfit, rather than just a plain tee. I've seen a few on asos, Topshop, H&M etc and I've recently found out about a shop called MingaLondon and love their tops and funny messages - especially the 'I am not a morning person' jumper, as it's very me. Definitely worth checking them out if you like that type of thing!
Anyway! Goll, i'm a rambler. I was in H&M last week wandering around trying to keep myself busy whilst I waited for the train (note to self - if you don't want to spend money you don't have - don't do this again!) and ended up falling in love with basically a whole section of H&M. There were so many great pieces and for such bargains! 
However, I am too poor to buy anything much at the mo (I bet you can't guess though with all my many purchases - bah!) so couldn't really get anything. HOWEVER, I did allow myself to grab this top as it was £5.99 and i'm sorry, but that's a magazine and a couple of chocolate bars from WHSmith/pasta meal from M&S. I therefore just read my book for the journey and starved instead! Lets ignore the fact I may have also bought some high waisted faux leather leggings...they were only £15!
I teamed up this sheer jumper with my American Apparel riding pants and my Levi Denim jacket. I got this grey beanie in the Topshop sale a while back for £3 which is such a bargain! I really want to buy a couple of really bright coloured ones as if I had a bright yellow or red or something with an all black outfit it would be the pop of colour that it would need.
I'm just watching the BAFTA's red carpet at the moment! I'm really sad Jennifer Lawrence isn't there - what the frig!? I really hope Leonardo Dicaprio wins the BAFTA and the Oscar as I think he deserves it after being nominated four times now and he's incredible! Oooh Michael Fassbender just arrived, have mercy! Perfection. Are any of you guys watching it?
I am off to perv a little more on the BAFTA guests! Oohhahh

Lotsa love, Julia x
Top - H&M
Riding Pants and Belt - American Apparel
Creepers - Underground
Backpack - TK Maxx
Denim Jacket - Levi
Socks and Beanie - Topshop
Follow on Bloglovin


19 comments :

  1. I have also been guilty of choosing a new item of clothing over buying lunch a few times, I won't lie! I just can't resist a good sale. I've been looking for a waist belt like that, where is yours from?

    Janna Dendie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from American Apparel, I literally wear it all the time. Have it in burgundy and green as well. Here's a link to them - americanapparel
      It looks as though they have gone down in the sale too! Ideal! x

      Delete
  2. cool shoes!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look dear !!
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit... Looks super comfy as well which is always a bonus! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, looks effortless and comfy! Love those trousers! x

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect and simple outfit
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah.... you look super cool! All the nice t-shirts I see have "BUY ME" written all over them, funny that?! p.s. Love you to check out my blog sometime? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look absolutely gorgeous , super stylish I LOVE :) <3<3.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit. The top is such a statement. :)

    P.S. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and hope you can enter - if you like the prize, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(64)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore this outfit! the shirt is so sassy!

    olivetreemagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also have this riding pant from American Apparel (in two color). They are very comfortable & GOOD QUALITY ! X

    ► WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely!
    Wanna folloe each other??
    Let me know dear!!!

    http://dimitrasopinion.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an amazing casual yet incredibly stylish outfit! Love your style and blog so much xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I seriously LOVE your style, you look insane! xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts and they always make my day. Link your blogs too as I love checking them out xx