Monday 28 April 2014

Nude Leather


Hi lovelies!

Long time no see! Sorry i've been a bit MIA last week - i'm currently working and living out of a bag in London so snapping and posting outfits has been a bit difficult. Eeek! However, I am heading home this weekend for the bank holiday so hoping to snap a few outfits then for the next couple of weeks.
In the meantime I think i'm going to post regular outfit of the days on my Instagram so if you're interested in that definitely check me out on @juliaindisguise.
In this outfit i'm wearing my Missguided nude pleather jacket I got in the sale a couple of weeks ago. I really love the way it looks and think it looks way more expensive that £28! It's got a snakeskin look to it which is cool and adds an extra edge to the jacket. I'm loving the different pleather/leather jacket shades at the moment and definitely would like myself a white or mint one. The Zara ones have especially been catching my eye recently. Aaah! 
I teamed it with my acid wash mom jeans and a plain cream top from H&M. I am loving the simple plain t-shirts at the moment - they are perfect pieces to have to wear with anything and automatically complete an outfit. Think I may grab a few of the plain black and white ones from Topshop or Monki. 
I then toughened up the whole look with my massive chunky New Look boots. I am obsessed with these at the moment - although I wore them out the other night and after a while I did feel like I wanted to cry. They definitely aren't the types of shoes to wear if you want to run around and dance like a crazy lady till 3am.
I hope everyone's had a great week and sorry again about lack of posts. Stick with me, i'll be posting a lot more come next week and in the meantime definitely check out my instagram.

Julia x
P.S I've gone for the Company Style Blogger Awards for Best Personal Style Blog - Newcomer (less than a year blogging). It's definitely a massive long shot but i'd love it if you enjoy my blog and think I deserve a spot to click here and nominate me - it only takes a few seconds and would be so amazing if you wanted to! Thank you :) x
Jacket - Missguided (sale), Top and Necklace - H&M, Mom Jeans - Topshop, Boots - New Look, Bag - TK Maxx
Follow on Bloglovin

22 comments :

  1. Looking perfect as you always do! Love those jeans xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaazing!

    www.shotfromthestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not get over how amazing those shoes are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just one thing to describe this: PERFECT! Absolutely perfect! <3

    www.FashionContainer.com
    xx, Malena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! The jeans are lovely and your shoes are absolutely amazing.
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this outfit, the jeans and the shoes are gorgeous xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that jacket! I need a new leather jacket and although black is classic, I already have one of those. Love the boots as well. This whole outfit is just a win <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This jacket is so gorgeous!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is great! Just what I was looking for! Check out my new shoe collection video and I'd love to follow each other!
    Fiona xoxo

    http://fashionandfiona.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky u :( I wanted that jacket but it was out of stock !
    Great outfit btw !

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post. I've just added it to my bookmark list...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot. This has been nice hearing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous jacket and you style it to perfection...Fashion Store

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Design of Jacket . Men Jackets Nice Shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! such a great site and amazing blog content so amazing and stylish. Fast and Furious 9 Ramsey Jacket

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts and they always make my day. Link your blogs too as I love checking them out xx