Thursday 22 May 2014

Coordinate!

Hi lovelies!

WARNING - pasty chicken thighs on display throughout.
How friggin amazing was last weekends weather!? I went all out and wore sandals and shorts because I am just that crazy. And then I burnt. Because it's realistically been a good year since my poor bod has actually seen the sun and also the more obvious fact that i'm English and this is what we do.
So here's yet another post with more gingham! I did say I was going to show you guys all the different ways I would wear it so here is another - and who doesn't love a good old co-ord anyway eh? I really want some more as they automatically give you a really put together and stylish look with minimal effort. I have a floral shorts and jacket one from Primark that I am yet to wear as it's trapped at home, so i'm looking forward to getting that back. I've been loving working and living down here and being with all my friends and sisters all the time but have to say I have missed my wardrobe over the past five weeks!
I paired the co-ord with my leather jacket from All Saints and my Primarni chunky sandals. I really like the blocks of black separating the gingham. I've also worn this with my white chunky heels which adds a really nice feminine and chic edge to the outfit. I'm loving the monochrome at the moment. It's not like me either as normally I happily embrace colour all year round, but I just think it's just such a clean look.
Yay to another bank holiday being just around the corner! It's my birthday on Saturday and the plan was BBQ in the day and then go out out after but the weather ain't looking too perky at the moment. Apparently torrential rain and possible storm so that's good. We are going out in the evening to a Salsa place where they have a live Latin band and then a dj afterwards which sounds really fun! I'll be breaking out some killer moves for sure/injuring poor innocent people with the running man.
I hope you all have a great one! Julia x

P.S I'd love it so much if you wanted to vote for me for the Cosmo Blog Awards 2014 - in Next's 'Best Newcomer' category. All you need to do is click the link HERE if you think I deserve a spot. Thank you x
TOP and SHORTS - Motel Rocks, Leather Jacket - All Saints, Sandals - Primark, Necklace - H&M
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments :

  1. Love this outfit due to the whole matching thing!! Love it x

    Blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your co-ords Julia, absolutely gorgeous! Such a perfect summer outfit x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a sucker for a co-ord and this one is especially cute!! Love it!

    Jac
    www.bumpkinbetty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look, really like your sandals!

    Much Love, M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a co-ord! I've just started blogging a little bit so please check it out:)

    nik--elizabeth.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I love the co-ord and sandals! I hope you had a fantastic birthday! Your blog is lovely. Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely outfit! I love co-ords! Yours is so cute! Love it!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing your thoughts and they always make my day. Link your blogs too as I love checking them out xx